If you are looking for a career as a Groundsman, Climber or Arborist come join our team and apply now!
CJ Murphy Tree Recycling Services provides Grounds & Vegetation Maintenance, Arboriculture works and Land clearing services to many government & private clients around the Sydney region. We are looking for people with the right attitude and aspirations to thrive in their career and in our growing business.
We are seeking Groundsman, Climbers & Arborists for our Trees Division with an immediate start available. Career opportunites involve all aspects of tree work including tree pruning/ removal, chipping, stump grinding, excavation & crane work.
Preferred skills & or experience:
– TAFE Arboriculture Certificate Cert II-V.
– Industry Experience.
– OH&S Induction Card.
– Chainsaw Certification.
– EWP Licence.
– Current NSW Drivers Licence.
– HR Drivers Licence.
– Ability to operate an Excavator.
Note: Accreditation & training will be supported by the Company for the right candidates.
On the job:
– We offer competitive pay-rates based on individual’s skills & experience.
– Work is performed outdoors which include inclement weather, heat & Humidity, along with exposure to dust, rain & pollution.
– Employees must be physically able to lift & carry at least 25 kg on a regular basis.
– The use of correct PPE is required at all times.
– All employees must comply with Company drug & alcohol testing requirements.
– Overtime maybe required from time to time in line with client deadlines.
If you have the right attitude; want to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company; are hungry to develop your skills in a supportive environment & are interested in working in an innovative workplace that’s focussed on safety first then we want to hear from you!!
Please send your resume (including a cover letter) to the Manager, Owen McGillivray; email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.